Do you dream of receiving a
college basketball scholarship?
ServicesWe provide College Basketball Scholarship assistance via four distinct service offerings. Each service is aimed at helping student-athletes and their families to find the right pathway to a U.S. college scholarship. Our four College Basketball Scholarship services are:
- Scholarship Advisory Service
- Academic Evaluation
- Student Visa Assistance
- Player Profile Production
Our service offers a 100% guarantee that you will gain a place in a US school. We will not stop working until you have gained an offer letter or I-20 to a Div I, Div II, NAIA, Junior College or Prep School.
What’s more, through our expertise, we will be able to advise you on what your projected playing level will be, and we will always aim to place you as highly as possible, taking into account your basketball ability combined with your academic profile.
Scholarship Advisory ServiceThe purpose of this service is to get you playing basketball in a US school under a full or partial scholarship. The three main factors that affect where you can go to school in the USA are: (1) your basketball ability, (2) your academic performance, and (3) having connections at the right schools, therefore the first stage of this service is to undertake a thorough evaluation of your playing ability. The result of this evaluation will be a statement called the ‘Player Projection’ in which we give an honest assessment of what College level we believe you can ultimately play at in the USA, for example, NCAA Division I or II, NAIA or Junior College. In certain circumstances we will recommend that a player attends a U.S. High School or Prep School as the best pathway to obtaining a college basketball scholarship. What is included in this service:
- We undertake a thorough video analysis and evaluation of your basketball ability.
- We write a ‘Player Projection’ based on the video evaluation.
- We look at whether you have achieved academic eligibility to understand whether you can be recruited by schools that match your playing ability or whether you need to attend a Prep School or JuCo.
- At this stage we cannot say exactly which school you might attend because determining the final target school will depend on the school’s needs (which positions they are recruiting) as well as the availability of scholarships.
- We will then undertake an active matching process to fit your ability, position and style of play with schools currently offering scholarships.
- For Prep Schools, typically the amount paid in addition to our fees is usually between $5,000-$10,000, although certain school fees may be as high as $30,000, however this is rare. You will know the full amount before you accept the school’s offer. You have the right to decline the offer and we will keep searching for you. NOTE: NCAA Div III schools do not offer scholarships, therefore we do not recommend them.) We will only try and place you in an NCAA school if you have already obtained academic eligibility through the NCAA or can show that you have the academic standing to obtain eligibility. Be careful not to become ineligible by playing professional basketball after Year 12. Professional players are automatically ineligible.
Academic EvaluationThis service is undertaken in consultation with our Senior Academic Evaluator, Holly Smith-Abbott. The service includes:
- We undertake a detailed review of your high school transcripts to ascertain whether any additional core subjects need to be taken.
- We recommend which academic test to take and will guide you in the lead up to taking your tests, however depending on your situation we may recommend you take specific classes to achieve a better SAT/ACT score. These are outside the scope of this service.
- We will then guide you through the process of obtaining eligibility via the NCAA or NAIA website.
Student Visa Assistance
Although you do not require any special qualification to go through the process of obtaining a visa, having a familiarity with the process and ability to comprehend and complete the extensive online application process is a big advantage. The fee for this service includes:
- We pay the US Consular fees for the visa and the additional fees for setting up the visa interview directly to the Embassy.
- We complete the online visa application forms on your behalf.
- We complete the online visa interview appointment forms on your behalf.
- We provide a phone/Skype coaching session explaining what to expect at the visa interview and how to proceed with ease.